AlbertaRELM Login @ www.albertarelm.com will be discussed here. AlbertaRELM is the official hunting and fishing license management for the Government of Albertian in Canada. To have an easy and convenient way to get access for Alberta’s hunting and fishing, AlbertaRELM app will help you.
AlbertaRELM Login is a free mobile application, which provides the up-to-date information on hunting and fishing regulations for Albertans. It allows the users to purchase and download licenses directly from smartphones.
How To Log into AlbertaRELM Login Portal?
However the AlbertaRELM Login into employee portal using his/her WIN number can access this dashboard. We shall also explain the you about the AlbertaRELM Login procedure given below.
- Visit : https://www.albertarelm.com/.
- Click on Sign In on top right corner.
- Select an identifier as Wildlife Identification Number.
- Enter WIN number and password in its respective fields.
- Click on the Log In button.
- Now, your are logged into your account and get access.
How to Reset Password for AlbertaRELM Login Portal?
As you forgot your password and failing to access your online account, then you should reset password for portal. To know the process for resetting password follow the steps below.
- You need to Open the homepage.
- Click on Sign In.
- Click on Forgot WIN number and Password?
- First enter your email address and choose an identifier.
- Later, solve the Captcha.
- Now click on Send Link.
- A reset password link is sent to your registered email address.
- Check your email inbox, click password reset link.
- Follow the instructions to reset your password and create a password.
Sign Up or Create a New Account at AlbertaRELM Portal
To get logged into the employee portal, you must register your account in the portal. To register a new account in this portal do follow the steps given here.
NOTE: If you already have a WIN number or have forgotten your password, do not create an account. Click ‘Sign In’ from the homepage and get access to your profile or you can request for a password.
- Go to https://www.albertarelm.com/.
- Click on Sign In page on top right corner.
- Click on Create a Account.
- Enter your personal information details (Salutation, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Suffix, Date of Birth) in its respective fields.
- Next select your Identification type.
- Enter your Email and Password details.
- Later enter required contact details.
- Next enter Physical Address and Mailing Address.
- Later enter required customer details.
- At last enter Hunter Eligibility details.
- And then click on Create Account.
About AlbertaRELM App
AlbertaRELM app is now available for both Android and iPhones. You can download the app directly from Google play store and App store. After downloading and installing the app, creating an account is easily done directly from the app.
Once after creating and logging into the account, you will get access to all the features of AlbertaRELM application.
In app home page, users can find quick link features like “Buy Licenses” and “Regulations” pages.
Users can buy or download their hunting and fishing licenses directly by using “Buy Licenses” page in their smartphones. And by using “Regulations” page, the users can get the updated information on hunting and fishing regulations.
Benefits Offered by AlbertaRELM Login Portal
There are various number of benefits available for employee portal. Few of them were listed out here.
- Users can buy or purchase and store Alberta hunting and fishing licenses at a single place.
- Can have access to purchase history.
- Access to edit the contact and personal information for licenses.
- License history can be checked and draw entries.
- Users can save their payment information for future purchases.
If your are facing any difficulties in using AlbertaRELM application or, logging into it, resetting password or creating an account then contact our Customer Support team.
The customer support is available on 24/7 basis. If you forgot your WIN number or facing any other issues, you can contact Customer Support by calling at 1-888-944-5494.
You can purchase a hunting license online by registering on Albertarelm.com.
Alberta recreational hunting and sportfishing licenses can be purchased online 24 hours a day.
Costs vary according to the type of license. Please read Alberta’s Regulations before you buy a license to make sure you’re purchasing the right one.
Hunters must have a 10-digit Wildlife Identification Number (WIN) to apply for draws, purchase wildlife certificates, licenses and replacements.
I hope this article about AlbertaRELM Login @ www.albertarelm.com for hunting and fishing license management is helpful to you. Having any queries do comment in comment box.