Amazon Employee Benefits, Salary, Discounts,Perks can be discussed here. Check the list of Employee Benefits at Amazon. If anyone is looking for a Job at Amazon you must know about available benefits to its employees and their families.In this article, we shared a genuine report on Amazon worker benefits, family profits, medical bonuses, disability, new assistant, insurance extras, death gains, and Student profits. To follow similar employee benefits available at Walmart.
It offers a handsome Benefits and Amazon’s free employee assistance program, for its staff. Before you apply a job, you might be curious about the employee discounts and other benefits that Amazon provides.
Amazon Employee Benefits
Amazon is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Amazon company was founded in the year 1994, on July 5 by Jeff Bezos, in Bellevue, Washington, U.S. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand. If you are an Amazon employee you will get 10% discount on all Amazon purchases so that you can save some significant amount of money through Amazon Shopping.
Somemore Employee Benefits:
Amazon Employee Login
- Health: It offers health, prescription drug, dental, and vision, and emergency care, mental, and X-ray coverages to its full-time workers.
- Dental: It offers basic and enhanced dental plans that cover all preventive, basic like cleanings and X-rays at 100%, fillings, and extractions at 90%, Major restorative dentures, and crowns at 50%, and finally orthodontia at 50%. The maximum annual limit is $2,000.
- Vision: It covers basic and enhanced plans like eye exams, materials like lenses, glasses, and contact lenses, etc.
- Infertility: If any person enrolls in any one of the health plans, then Progyny’s premier infertility treatment program offers doctors to take personalized care from Progyny’s premier infertility providers.
- Spending Accounts: The HSAs and FSA s are pre-tax dollars that are used for unexpected out-of-pocket dependent and daycare medical expenses.
- Healthcare flexible spending account is used for copays and deductibles that are not covered by medical insurances. It limits between $120 and $2,750.
- The dependent care Flexible spending account is used for the out-of-pocket dependent and child care expenses. Its limitations are $120 and $5,000 per year.
- Disability: Both short-term and long-term disabilities are offered at no cost by the organization.
- In short-term disability, the waiting period starts from day 7 to 26 weeks. Pregnancy, illness due to injury, and loose of limb come under this STD. The firm pays 100% of base pay during the disability.
- In Long-term disability, the waiting time is 180 days. The pay varies between 60% to 70% of base salary depending on the severity of the disability.
Amazon Employee Discounts
- Life and AD&D: It offers Basic Life and Accidental Death & dismemberment insurances at no cost EMI. It is equal to two times the base salary. There is an option for purchasing supplemental life and AD&D for themselves and their family members up to 10 times the base pay limited to $2,000,000. For spouses, it is $25,000 per month or five times the base salary with a maximum limit of $250,000 and for children, it is $20,000 per month.
- Critical Illness and Personal Accident: The critical medical conditions like a heart attack, cancer, or stroke covered under a critical illness plan and the unexpected costs related to accidents such as dislocations, burns, emergency room visits, and more are covered under this personal accident insurance.
Amazon Employee Perks
- 401(K) plan: up to 4% of eligible pay for For every $1 of person contribution the enterprise will contribute $0.50 to the person’s account. The personnel will get up to a 2% match.
- Paid Time Off:
- Full-time workers will get 10 to 11 days
- Part-time executives will get 5 days
- Reduced time servants will get 7.5 days
- Maternity and Paternity leave: The expected mothers will get 10 weeks of maternity and 6 weeks of paternity leave.
- Student: The corporation yearly pays 100% tuition fees for certified courses in diplomas in different fields of studies that provide jobs to the students.
Other kinds of aids are given the below list.
- Auto and Home
- Legal services
- Pet Insurance
- Child and Eldercare
- Leave of Absence
- Ramp Back Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Paycheck contributions
Amazon Employee Benefits FAQs
Yes,Amazon offers a 10% employee discount and other benefits includes health, retirement plans.
A Blue badge at Amazon means you are a full time employee.
Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) are shares of Amazon stock that Amazon employees are awarded as a part of their total compensation package.
Yes,Amazon offered 401(k) retirement savings plan that allows employees to invest a portion of amount that save for their retirement.
Amazon employees do not get free prime membership, only Amazon Prime members can access the benefits of prime.
This is all about the health, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) savings plan, Paid time-off, Child Adoption Support, Commissions on company products and services, etc privileges that are offered at the firm. Not only this, but it also offers free breakfast, lunch, coffee, tea, drinks, and free gym membership of its own fitness centers, etc. We personally suggest you start your care with this organization that gives you more growth in your career. If you have anything to convey to us, please leave a comment.