Barclays Employee Benefits,Login,Discounts,Handbook can be checked here. Check the list of Employee Benefits at Barclays. If anyone looking for a job at this bank, then they must be aware of the benefits provided by Barclays Bank to its staff. To find out similar employee benefits available at HSBC multinational universal bank.
Barclays Employee Benefits
Barclays is a British multinational universal bank that provides retail, commercial, wholesale, private banking, and wealth management services to customers. It was founded on November 17, 1690, in London, England. It is providing its services worldwide with over 83,500 workers.
The Bank offers an amazing benefits that contains a Healthcare plan, Life Insurance, Vision, Dental Coverages, 401 (k), Disability, Retirement, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Tuition Assistance, etc to its staff.
Barclays – employee benefits program
If anyone is an associate at the firm, then read this Barclay’s benefits and profits details which they can enjoy. Barclays Investment Bank knows the value of its associates. In this article, we had explained the benefits that fulfills the physical, financial, and social needs of the workforce that keeps the enterprise the best place to work.
Barclays is offering comprehensive benefits and gains to support the associates to reach their success in both professional and personal lives.
Barclays – employee financial benefits
- Health: The organization always thinks about the associates’ and their family members’ health and well-being. That is why it provides various health gains that include dental, vision, disability, spending accounts, life insurance, etc. It offers more rebates on gyms, nutrition advice sessions, health check-ups, etc. It also offers different types of health insurance that save hundreds to the workers. All Health Benefits provided are not only limited to the workers but also their family members like spouses and children.
- Rewards: The hard-working and dedicated associates will get not only competitive salaries but also they will get rewards like annual bonuses, exclusive retirement plans like ESPP, profit-sharing plans, dependent care, and child care vouchers, etc that help them for the growth of their financial life and career life.
- Holidays: Generally, it offers 20-30 days of paid time off per year. It also offers 14 weeks of paid maternity leave and 2 weeks of unpaid leave for the expecting mothers and 4 weeks of paid paternity leave and 11 weeks of unpaid parental leave for secondary caregivers of children like by birth, adoption, surrogacy, or foster care, etc.
- Reductions: It gives a 15% concession on all organization products and services, movie tickets, car loans, pet insurance, home loans, etc.
- Profit-Sharing Plan: The enterprise allows the associates who completed their 5 years of service to participate in a profit sharing plan where the firm contributes $600 worth of shares of the profits of the firm to the worker contribution account. In the UK, it offers a 20% reduction when the workers are buying the firm’s shares.
- Flexible Work Schedule: It is a very important gain for the associates who want time to take care of their elder ones, balance their life at home and work, who want time for their studies, etc. It also offers career breaks and work-from-home opportunities for the associates.
- Learning and Development Program: The organization offers so many learning courses, developmental training, on-site opportunities, job rotations for the career growth of the workmen.
- Employee Assistance Program: It is a confidential and free counseling session that solves the problems like anxiety, depression, marriage problems, family issues, alcohol abuse, etc problems.
- Recognition: The enterprise gives recognition awards to the staff for their commitment and involvement towards the work and organization.
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance: The workers who want to adopt a child from the orphanage home or want to have a baby through surrogacy, will receive financial support from the organization. It provides 100% amount that is related to total expenditures for adoption or surrogacy.
Hopefully, you are happy with the benefits details available to associates at Barclays Bank. Please comment below if you want to submit your reviews or anything that is not mentioned here on this page .