BayCare Health System- myBayCare Patient Portal Login can be accessed from here. myBayCare is an online portal designed for the BayCare internal employees. Patients can log in to the portal to pay medical bills, book appointments, obtain online drug prescriptions, and many more.
BayCare Health System is a non-profitable healthcare organization in the United States. Patients can get medical services online without visiting the hospital directly. A patient can create their account using their personal information and activation code provided at the time of enrollment.
Patients once logged into the portal can view their account dashboard. Here, they are able to view their personal information, medical records, bill payment history. Let’s have a bit of conversation on the benefits that the patient is going to enjoy
- Pay the medical bills online
- Monitor their appointments, if necessary they can move forward or cancel them
- Communicate with the doctors through voice or video call
- Request for the refilling of the medical prescriptions, you can ask for altering of the drugs.
- Access your test results from the providers database.
- You can save the time by avoiding the lengthy que lines infront of the hospitals.
myBayCare Patient Portal Sign-up
Patients need to have an account to get the services from myBayCare Portal, for this, you need to do sign-up. By verifying your identity and using the activation code you can create an account. Below are the steps to be followed to create an account for a new user.
- Open the Internet Explorer 11 browser
- Visit the official website www.mybaycare.net
- On myBayCare login page, Click on the “New User Sign-up now?” on the rightside below sign-in
- To identify yourself enter the following details
- myBayCare activation code(It is displayed on the enrollment letter(the code is not a case-sensitive)
- Date of Birth(mm/dd/yyyy)
- Five digit ZIP Code
- Then Click on the next button
- If you don’t have the activation code, then press the right side “Sign up Now?”
- To create a myBayCare Account fill the following information
- Legal name (First name, Middle name, Last name)
- Select the Country from the drop dowm list
- Street Address
- Other information
- Date of Birth
- Legal Sex(Female/Male/Unknown)
- Contact(Home phone/Work phone/Mobile)
- Email address
- Verify Email addres
- For security reasons please complete the CAPTCHA by clicking the “I’m not a robot” check box.
- Click on the next button to finish the successfull account creation process.
- Always use the BayCare official website and valid credentials
- Must have an electronic device like PC, Laptop, and Mobile
- Good internet speed without interruptions, close all the cache and cookies to speed up the browsing
- BayCare supports these browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11-Windows 8.1, 10, 7 with service pack 1(SP1)
- Microsoft Edge (Any version)
- Firefox 33 or above
- Chrome 38 or above
- Safari 6.1 – Mac OS X v10.7 “Lion”
- Mobile application
- For Apple devices running iOS 9.0
- Android devices running 5.0*
- Android devices must have myChart 8.7 or higher to receive push notifications.
- Google play store should be installed in the Android devices to use the myBayCare.
myBayCare Patient Portal Login
- Visit the official website www.mybaycare.net on the preffered browser
- Enter BayCare Username and Password on the respective fields
- Recheck that entered credentials are correct, otherwise you may not be able to view the portal page.
- Click on the Sign in button to view the account dashboard
If you are entered the password wrongly three times then wait for some time and reset your forgotten password. By using your Username and DOB details you can reset your password. Below is the step-by-step procedure to reset your password.
- On your login page, click on the “Forgot Password”
- In password reset page, verify your personal information
- Enter myBayCare Username and DOB
- Click on the next to receive an recovery link to your email address
- Open your email and press the link to set a password
- Generate your strong password that should be case sensitive, alpha-numerical, and include special characters
- Now you can login to the myBayCare patient portal
- In the login page, click on the “Forgot Username”
- Enter Firstname, Lastname, DOB, and ZIP code to verify your personal information
- Your new Username will be sent to your Email address
- By using the new Username you can once again log into the myBayCare Patient portal.
I hope all of you like this post written on the BayCare Health System- myBayCare Patient Portal Login. If you have any queries related to the login procedure, resetting your password, or being unable to get the services from the staff, please make a comment on the below comment box or reach our help desk team at 1-855-642-6903. For medical bill payment issues contact-1-877-229-2273, so that the customer support team will assist you with further proceedings. Any medical emergency dial 911.