Dunkin’ Donuts Employee Benefits, Discounts, Perks can be checked here. Check the list of Employee Benefits at Dunkin Donuts. Hello guys, if anyone is a worker at Dunkin’ Donuts Corporation, then you must know the Employee Benefits Program offered by Dunkin’ Donuts. It offers an amazing Employee Benefits Handbook that includes numerous gains like health, dental, life insurance, disability, retirement, etc. that makes the workers satisfied.
Dunkin’ Donuts Employee Benefits
Dunkin’ Donuts or Dunkin is an American food and beverage coffeehouse founded in 1950, in Quincy, Massachusetts, the U.S. by William Rosenberg. It is one of the largest coffee and donut shops serving approximately 12,900 locations in 42 countries with over 40,000 workers.
If anyone is a worker at the Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant, then they must be aware of the Employee Benefits Program that is available at Dunkin’ Donuts. The main aim of Dunkin’ Donuts Center, behind offering Employee Benefits Program is to give a secured life with money after retirement.
With so many professionals, it is not just easy for an organization to make its workers happy with Dunkin’ Donuts’s, The Baskin Robbin’s holding company Employee Benefits Pdf offered which are more than their wages. That is why Dunkin’ Donuts is offering an awesome Employee Benefits Program that could solve their health, financial, physical, and social well-being problems.
Here is a brief account of the Employee Benefits Portal at www.dunkindonuts.com of Dunkin’ Donuts from where one can get complete knowledge about the Employee Benefits Guide.
Other Similar Benefits:
Dunkin’ Donuts – employee benefits program
- Health: It offers health insurances like dental, vision, flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Disability: It offers Short-term and long-term disability when any associate is unable to work due to an injury or illness.
- Life Insurance: It offers paid term life insurance, accidendal insurance when any member met with an accident, and critical illness insurance incase of critical illness like cancer, heart attacks, kidney failure, etc.
- Retirement: It offers a traditional and Roth 401(K) retirement plan with a suitable comapny match.
- Paid time off: It provides 28 generous paid holidays in the first year. It also gives 10-20 paid vacation days, 6-10 paid personal time offs, and 6-10 paid sick leaves per year.
- Tuition Reimbursement: The associates who completed their 6 months of service shown their indentity proofs of studying in the high schools or university will receive $5,250 per year for undergraduation certificate and $10,500 for postgraduation certificate.
- Bonuses: The enterprise spents $2,049 every year for worker bonuses. The associates who worked for more than 60 hours per week will get 2 days off in that month. It also provides overtime pay for the associates who worked more than 40 hours.
- Free meals: The representatives will receive 10% discount on all food and beverage items. Every month they will receive food or beverage item for free. The qualified workers only are eligible for free lunch and snacks. They can also get 30% discount on all items when they are off-duty.
- Free fitness classes: Personal health check-ups, treatments, wellness and nutritional suggestions, seminars on healthy living, on-site fitness training, and many more are conducted by the enterprise.
Dunkin’ Donuts – employee discounts
Dunkin Donuts offers more than gains to its representatives that mentioned here.
- Workers can leave the restaurant early on Fridays all year long.
- It offers free tea, cold or hot coffee, ice creams, etc.
- It gives concessions on packeged food and beverage items.
- It offers free uniform for its staff.
- It also offers free Associate Assistance Program to solve thier stress related issues.
This is all about Dunkin’ Donuts Employee Benefits provided by the organization. Meet your HR Professional for your Employee Benefits available at Dunkin’ Donuts that suit your needs and lifestyle. Dunkin’ Donuts gives the Employee Benefits Phone Number for queries clarification. If you have queries and suggestions feel free to leave a comment or write about new Employee Benefits.