FedEx Employee Benefits ,Salary, Reviews, Discounts are discussed here. Here on this page, we would explain a report on all employee Benefits at FedEx. In this article, find genuine details on employee benefits like Health, retirement, education, pharmacy, and shipping, for part-time and full-time employees, etc. If anyone is interested in building a career and enhancing individual workforce productivity at Federal Express Corporation ,this article may help them more about working at the corporation. To check similar employee benefits available at UPS.
FedEx Employee Benefits
FedEx Corporation is an American multinational conglomerate holding company that focuses on transportation, e-commerce, and business services which are headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. FedEx was founded on May 5, 1971, by Frederick W. Smith. Formerly it is called Federal express corporation and later FDX corporation.
With more than 650,000 employees it is best known for its air delivery service. That is why being the largest air transportation business in the world, employee benefits to know the importance of providing to enhance workforce productivity. The chain is exceptional for its crew which makes the retailer the best in the industry to work.
Fedex Employee Salary
- Medical: The workforce is eligible for medical, dental, and vision coverages after 90 days of service. The monthly premiums are 100% paid by the firm.
- Dental: It offers two packages one is a cheap discount program, and the second one is real dental coverage.
- Vision: People need to purchase vision care services at special discounted prices. These services are offered by the in-network provider.
- HSA: It has a higher out-of-pocket maximum limit and the non-preventive medical services and prescription drug costs are to be paid by the members until the deducted amount reaches.
- FSA: Flexible Spending Account contribution limit is $2,750. These are pre-tax dollars used for the coverage of deductibles, copays, medications, prescriptions, and other medical costs.
- Short-term disability: It replaces the income for up to 12 weeks if disability occurs due to an illness, injury, or pregnancy.
- Long-term Disability: The long-term disability policy pays 50-60% of employees base salary for 2, or 5, or 10 years, or until retirement.
Fedex Employee Perks
- Tuition Reimbursement: Associates who worked for 60 days from the hire date are eligible for this program. The contribution limit is $1,500 per year. Seasonal packing workers are not eligible.
- Paid Time Off: The vacation time and pay are available for all workers. For seasonal packing workers, it is applicable after six months of service. For the remaining, the payment will be credited to their accounts on the 15th of every month.
- Holiday: There will be 11 paid holidays per year for all members.
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible work schedules are offered to manage their work and life. Some paternity and Maternity leaves are offered to spend time with the little one who came newly by birth or surrogacy or to take care of elders who are facing wellness issues.
It offers a pension plan. The 401(K) is a pension plan where the firm provides an 8% match with the person’s contributions 6% of salary. The match rages between 3.55 to 6%.
Fedex Employee discounts
The FedEx Corporation decided to offer 40% coinsurance for selected brands of prescription drugs and 50% coinsurance for non-branded prescription drugs with zero deductibles.
The FDX Corporation offers its workforce to travel for free on the firm’s jets. It also offers some passes to their friends and family members to travel.
FedEx presents some other benefits to its associates. they are listed below.
- Discounts on Life events
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity Leave
- Child Care and Adult care
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Mortgage Loans
FedEx gives different kinds of recognition awards to its representatives for their hard work and dedication. They are mentioned below.
- Five Star Award
- Excellence Award
- Purple Promise Quality
- Purple Promise
- Bravo Zulu
Fedex Employee Benefits FAQs
Yes,employees of FedEx Corporation receives discounts on products and services they use everyday.
FedEx has more high rated compensation benefits compared to UPS.
FedEx provides pension plan to eligible employees.
Here we were provided the complete information about benefits comprising all packages like Health, education, retirement, pharmacy and shipping. Read the article till the end. Apply the benefits that suit your needs and lifestyle. If you have any questions and suggestions write us in the comment section. We will reply to you as soon as possible.