LiteBlue USPS Login Portal – liteblue.usps.gov [ePayroll, App] can be checked from here. Get LiteBlue USPS in our article. LiteBlue USPS is designed for employees and associates to access their HR-related Services. You can log into LiteBlue USPS Portal to manage the HR Services like payroll information, Vacation reservations, Shift timings, holiday booking at one place.
About United States Postal Service
United States Postal Service, mail company is an American Independent Agency has founded by United States federal government in 1971. It operates 31,330 post offices in 52 states. It is headquartered in 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington, D.C. with more than 653,167 employees are working for company as per 2021 statistics. Since 1971, Federal Government providing the postal services in the U.S, as it is a globe’s largest postal system delivers 128.8 billion pieces of mail annually
USPS (U.S Postal Service) delivers some 660 million pieces of mail to as many as 142 million delivery points. United States Postal Service is the Independent agency in United States in 31,330 post offices. Even though there are many packages and shipments and mails are delivered every day. Search for nearest Locations using ZIP Code that delivers both domestic mail and International mail. As Government In United States Owns this Postal Service.
LiteBlue USPS Gov Login
LiteBlue USPS is designed for employees and associates to access their HR Services online
The LiteBlue USPS is an Gov Portal that posses relevant HR-Service oriented transactions, payroll process , policies and documents, book, view or cancel holidays, update your personal details, bank details and emergency contact details, view and print your Payslips, lieu hours breakdown, holiday records, Internal team holidays through HR Service Portal. Apart From LiteBlue, USPS owns an ePayroll application can also be access to view current and past payslips online.
LiteBlue USPS ePayroll
LiteBlue USPS ePayroll Login is required to view current and past payslips online on the application itself. To See your payslips, sort by the salary period wise and download the salary statements. Also access available to get payslips and payroll history information.
- To access ePayroll section., Log into https://epayroll.usps.gov
- Make sure you can view current and past payslips online.
- Enter the required information in the fields marked ‘User ID’ and ‘SSP Password’.
- Next, click on “Login”.
- You’re successfully logged into account.
Login To LiteBlue USPS Gov
Do you want to know the procedure of log into LiteBlue USPS? This article will help you to access the LiteBlue account.
- Open your laptop and navigate to any internet browser.
- Visit liteblue.usps.gov
- On the Login Page, Enter your Username (Username is your USPS Employee ID), Password in the provided fields.
- Then, Click on “Sign IN“.
- Once you Click on the button, authentication is done to verify the identity to connect with your account.
LiteBlue USPS Login Portal Requirements
- Reliable Internet Connection Access with Good Internet Speeds on Connected Devices.
- Devices Like Personal Computer or Tablet or Mobile Phone With Internet Browser
- Supported Browsers Like Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0+ Chrome 35+ Mozilla Firefox 28 + Safari 6 +.
Create new USPS Employee ID & SSP Password
Registration is compulsory to create an online account. New Employees can now Register to create new USPS Employee-ID & SSP (Self Service Profile) Password.
If you’re a new employee and received my temporary SSP password. A temporary SSP Password will be received in the joining letter when employee join the company. This password is only valid to access the Self Service Profile website. Once you have your temporary password, you will need to create a new permanent password. The temporary SSP password cannot be used to manage the self-service web applications. You must change the temporary SSP password to a permanent password to use the web applications.
- Go to ssp.usps.gov.
- Click on the “Enter SSP” button.
- The Self-Service Profile Login screen will show.
- Enter your USPS Employee ID ( printed at the top of your income statement) & temporary Password ( printed in the top right-hand corner of the welcome letter).
- On the next screen, update your Self-Service Password by typing a New Password and then Confirm your Password.
- As 1st time user, have to create SSP (self service profile)
- update the profile with PIN, & Company E-mail ([email protected])
- Account Security Questions
- SSP password
Forgot your SSP Password ?
If you have forgotten LiteBlue USPS Employee Login ID and Password, you can fetch lost passwords very quickly. Entering the wrong account password will block access if the Login credentials are not authenticated. We suggest you to change password or recover employee id & passwords happily to gain access to the online account.
Unable to Login?
- Visit : liteblue.usps.gov
- Click on “Password recovery” link.
- It redirects to https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/einVerification.xhtml
- On USPS Self-Service Profile EIN Verification, Employee ID is required to verify.
- Enter your 8 digit Employee ID and Click on “Verify Employee ID”.
- Later, password reset link is sent to your registered company e-mail.
- Enter the new SSP Password by clicking on reset link. (SSP Password should be 8-16 character in length, case-sensitive, combination of at-least 1 Upper case letter, 1 Lower case letter, 1 number and 1 special character make sure CAPS LOCK is turned off.)
Customer Support Team
In Case of Login Problems, Contact customer support team for technical assistance in troubleshooting , maintenance, upgrading and help to solve any login related issues, our Customer Support Team challenges the pain points immediately and effectively via, email, live chat, tickets, phone number then feel free to make a call at 1-877-477-3273.
Check the complete information on LiteBlue USPS. The Human Resource Shared Service Center is happy to serve you! As there are many employee resources like My HR, Benefits overview, Retirement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Login into USPS LiteBlue Gov ePayroll with your Employee ID & SSP Password Get the US Postal Service W-2 form by Clicking on the “W-2 Re-print” option on to view or print any of your W-2 Forms online from the past 15 years. You can also request the printed copy of W-2 form to be mailed to you.
No, LiteBlue USPS Gov app couldn’t be downloaded on both android/ iOS mobile phones.