myAscension, an Employee Portal to Login after Registration also password reset at my.ascension.org. It has been designed for its internal employees of Ascension Hospital. The current employees by logging into this user-friendly application, employees can view and monitor taxation, time schedules, federal tax deductions, and many more.
Ascension Health is one of the largest private health system in the United States. This Health system is a nonprofit Catholic health system ranked second in the country due to the number of hospitals it has in those 20 states. Operates 151 hospitals and has 1,50,000 employees working in this organization. Employers reduce their manual work in keeping the employee’s records, assigning the work schedules, and updating the payroll information they have introduced an online portal.
Employees can easily sign without any guidance to know the health system policies and procedures for catholic health. In this article, I am going to provide you with a better and concise way on the myAscension login portal, requirements, resetting your password.
myAscension Login Portal
The present employee with their credentials can easily access myAscension Employee portal. The newly joined employees need assistance to log in. Let’s have a glance at the points mentioned underneath to know the details.
- For full functionality including single sign-on to Kronos, please log in using Internet Explorer 11.
- Once the web browser is opened Go to the official website my.ascension.org on the URL bar.
- Now you can view myAscension login page on the device screen.
- Enter your Ascension login credentials in the blank spaces.
- Click on the below Sign-In button to access and view the dashboard of your account
Requirements for myAscension Login page
- Should have an electronic device like Personnel Computer, Tablet, Laptop, and Smart device.
- Use Ascension login credentials and the official website
- Reliable internet services with uninterrupted Wi-Fi
- Always use the updated browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer 11.
Process to Reset the myAscension Login Password
The employees can set a myAscension Login password difficulty and may not be able to remember it. So always set a simple and strong password. You can reset your password from the below step-by-step procedure to be followed.
- Go to my.ascension.org on your web browser.
- Click on the “Forgot password” link
- Type Username or Email address on the input box given
- Solve the Captcha which is given, if you are not able to read that you can get the new captcha.
- Tap on the submit button to proceed for the further process.
- Now you will receive a password reset link to your mail.
- Open the link and set a strong password (It should be in alpha-numerical format, one number, and special character)
- You can now login and view your account.
Ascension Employee Benefits
After logging into this online portal, the Active employee can view their assigned work schedules, payroll structures, and the benefits offered by the Ascension Health. These non-monetary compensations are given to the employees, in the encouragement of their work-life balance and health care. Let’s discuss some points below to know about the additional benefits that are visible to you on your account dashboard.
- Full-time employees and their dependents are eligible for the free dental, vision check-up’s at Ascension Hospital. There will be full coverage on the major surgeries and free opticals will be given for their health care.
- You can check the yearly leaves by logging into the MyAscension login portal. Paid sick leaves and you can get the paternity, maternity leaves those who are going to become parents at number of hospitals. Parmanent employees are eligible for the 15 days long vacation
- 401(k) retirement savings plans gives the income for the retirees after they leave from the Organization.
I hope everyone likes this article written about MyAscension employee Portal. If you have any queries and issues, please comment on the comment box or contact our customer support team at 877-346-7284. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET