myAscension, an Employee Portal to Login after Registration also password reset at my.ascension.org. This employee portal has been designed for its internal employees of Ascension. The current employees by logging into this user-friendly application, employees can view and monitor taxation, time schedules, federal tax deductions, and many more.
Ascension is one of the largest private healthcare systems in the United States. It is a nonprofit Catholic system ranked second in the country due to the number of hospitals it has in those 20 states. Operates 151 hospitals and has 1,50,000 employees working in this health system. Employers reduce their manual work in keeping the employee’s records, assigning the work schedules, and updating the payroll information they have introduced an employee portal.
Employees can easily sign into this employee portal without any guidance to know the company policies and procedures. In this article, I am going to provide you with a better and concise way on the myAscension login process, requirements, resetting your password.
The present employee with their login credentials can easily access the employee portal. The newly joined employees need assistance to log in. Let’s have a glance at the points mentioned underneath to know the login procedure.
- For full functionality including single sign-on to Kronos, please log in using Internet Explorer 11.
- Once the web browser is opened Go to the official website my.ascension.org on the URL bar.
- Now you can view the Ascension login page on the device screen.
- On One-Ascension Access Request System(QAARS) enter your Username and Password in the blank spaces.
- Click on the below Sign-In button to access the employee portal and view the dashboard of your account
myAscension Login Requirements
- Should have an electronic device like Personnel Computer, Tablet, Laptop, and Smart device.
- Use Ascension’s valid credentials and the official website
- Reliable internet services with uninterrupted Wi-Fi
- Always use the updated browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer 11.
myAscension Login Password Reset
The employee set a difficult password and may not be able to remember it. So always set a simple and strong password. You can reset your password by logging into this employee portal. Below is the step-by-step procedure to be followed to reset your password.
- Go to my.ascension.org on your web browser
- Click on the “Forgot password” link on the Ascension login page
- Type Username or Email address on the input box given
- Solve the Captcha which is given, if you are not able to read that you can get the new captcha.
- Tap on the submit button to proceed for the further process.
- Now you will receive a password reset link to your mail.
- Open the link and set a strong password (It should be in alpha-numerical format, one number, and special character)
- You can now login into the employee portal to view your account.
Ascension Employee Benefits
After logging into this online portal, the Active employee can view their assigned work schedules, payroll structures, and the benefits offered by the Ascension. These non-monetary compensations are given to the employees, in the encouragement of their work-life balance. Let’s discuss some points below to know about the additional benefits that are visible to you on your account dashboard.
- Full-time employees and their dependents are eligible for the free dental, vision check-up’s. There will be full coverage on the major surgeries and free opticals will be given.
- You can check the yearly leaves by logging into the MyAscension portal. Paid sick leaves and you can get the paternity, maternity leaves those who are going to become parents. Parmanent employees are eligible for the 15 days long vacation
- 401(k) retirement savings plans gives the income for the reitrees after they leave from the Organization.
I hope everyone likes this article written about MyAscension Employee Portal. If you have any queries and issues on the myAscension login of this My Ascension Healthcare System, please comment on the comment box or contact our customer support team at 877-346-7284. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET