Mythdhr Schedule @ mythdhr.com: Home Depot Employee Self Service Login can be checked here. Mythdhr is an employee self-service portal designed for Home Depot Employees. By logging into this HR portal, Home Depot employees are able to check their Mythdhr Schedule @ mythdhr.com regarding daily work schedules, Review their personal and co-employees profiles, Leave of Absence information, payslips, and tax statements.
|Purpose||Check Your Schedule|
|Used By||Home Depot Employees|
Home Depot is a retailing industry of home appliances, gardening tools, and plumbing material supplies. In a Home Depot, there is a total of 5,00,000 employees are working all over the locations in the United States. To reduce the paperwork and keep the records safely the Home Depot has developed an online portal called mythdhr for the transparency of work. The Home Depot employees by using their credentials can log in to this portal to view their account information, payroll structure, and exchange communication with the management as well as with the co-employees.
Mythdhr Schedule @ mythdhr.com: Home Depot Employee Self Service Login
The current employee using the User ID can log into the portal. The newly joined employees by using their credentials can log in to the mythdhr to know their benefits. Below are the steps to be followed to login into the self service portal.
- Open your browser on your laptop device.
- Inorder to Check your Schedule at Mythdhr, Go to the official website mythdhr.com
- Now you are able to see the Home Depot’s self service portal on the screen
- Read all the necessary information about the advantages of logging into this portal.
- If you are the current employee then click on the “Login” link below
- Now you can view the Home Depot Self Service validation page
- Choose the location whether you are working on the Store or other location
- Enter your Home Deport Store User ID and Password on the respective blank spaces(Store members need to enter their AIS ID, LAN ID should be entered for other location employees)
- Re check the information that you entered or else employee may not be able to redirect the mythdhr.com
- After giving the required details, Click on the login button to access the portal and avail the employee benefits.
Former Employee Self Service Login
The former employees of the Home Depot can also enjoy the benefits by logging into the mythdhr portal. With the following simple steps, ex-employees can access their account.
- Visit mythdhr.com.
- On the landing page you are able to see the login link for the former employees at the bottom
- Former employees need to identify themselves as an inactive
- Enter the following details to validate your personal identification
- Last Name
- Date of Birth(MM/DD)
- Last four digits of SSN
- Type the same text shown on the “security word” coloumn
- Click on the “Continue to validation” button
- Answer the security questions that are set by the mythdhr, those answers should be similar that you have mentioned at the time of registration
- Submit all those to view the employee dashboard at the portal.
The present employee commonly forgot their password. Now to verify your mobile number by logging into this HomeDepot employee portal to reset your forgotten password. Below is the step-by-step procedure to set a new password from this online portal.
- Visit mythdhr.com.
- On the webpage of the mythdhr you need to click the “Forgot Your Password” link
- Now you need to answer the set of security questions asked at the time of account creation
- To verify your details as an account holder, you will receive the one time password to your registered mobile number.
- After entering OTP you need to enter a new password.
- To set the password strong include case sensitive alphabets, numericals, and special characters.
- Confirm once again by re typing the password
- Now you can login into the portal to view the account.
If you are recently joined Home Depot then you need to create an account to access the mythdhr portal. The account holder can easily login into the portal to enjoy the services offered by Home Depot. Let’s go through the below points to create an account.
- Go to mythdhr.com official website
- If you are the newly joined in the store, click on the new user sign-up button
- Fill the registration form of mythdhr
- First name
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent address
- Email address
- Donot miss any field that is necessary, worngly entered information doesnot redirect you to the portal
- Accept all the terms & policies set by the mythdhr
- Click on the create an account button to complete the process
- Now easily you can do the schedule login
Once employees log into their account they can avail the mythdhr benefits offered by the company. For this, you need to go to the dashboard of the portal using your login credentials. let’s have a glance at the benefits from the mythdhr account.
- Home Depot Employees once logged into the portal can easily change their mailing address
- This is the secure way to exchange the communication by interacting with the co-workers by messaging them
- Official documents are transfered by the management to the staff
- You can check the payslips and other tax details. You can take the printed copy if required.
- Check and review the Leave Of Absence (LOA) status.
Hopefully, all of you like this article written on Mythdhr Schedule @ mythdhr.com: Home Depot Employee Self Service Login. If you are facing any difficulty in the logging procedure, unable to reset password, in availing the benefits of the mythdhr, please make a comment on the comment box or you can reach our customer care center at 1-800-555-4954, 1-866-698-4347, or mail us your query at myTHDHR@homedepot.com. We will get back to you soon.