Troup County Employee Benefits, Perks,Discounts,Human Resources can be discussed here. Check the list of employee benefits at Troup County. If anyone wants to work with Troup County then they must know about what type of benefits available to its employees and their families. Find Out similar employee benefits at Harris County in Georgia.
Troup County was founded in the year 1826 and is located in the west-central portion of the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 67,044. The county seat is LaGrange. It is a micropolitan statistical area included in the Atlanta-Athens-Clarke County-Sandy Springs, GA.
Troup County Employee Benefits
In this article explain about the benefits and gains provided to workers above and higher salaries and wages at Troup County School System(TCSS). These associates’ aids may include medical insurance, vacation, profit sharing, and retirement plans provided by Troup County Board of Education.
Troup County has 3 Human Resources Departments serving a population of 69,433 people in an area of 414 square miles. The first Human Resources Department per 23,144 people, and the second Human Resources Department per 137 square miles. Troup County is ranked 29th of 159 counties in HR Departments per capita, and 9th of 159 counties in Human Resources Departments per square mile.
Troup County Employee Discounts
Generally, official list of benefits available to associates from Troup County school system includes Group insurances, disability, retirement, tuition reimbursement, sick leave, vacation, Social security, profit sharing, and others. Using Troup County’s benefits is to improve the financial security of staff members, automatically that improves worker retention in the firm. There are some optional benefits available like free refreshments, leisure activities on work time, take-home vehicles, and hotel stays at Troup County School System(TCSS).
The Board of Education of Troup County understands that their most important resource is their workers. That is why the school board of Troup County offer one of the area’s most growing and complete profits to secure their present and future monetary needs. Quality of advantages has been prepared for the person and eligible dependents to meet the economic problems that came from illness, disability, and death, as well as planning for retirement. Let us discuss school system benefits to associates at Troup County. The school system provides discounts through Troup county school employee purchase program to its staff.
Troup County Employee Perks
- Health: It covers all the medical needs like dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, and insurance Policies.
- Dental: It has a coverage of all dental cleanings, orthodontia, scalings, etc.
- Vision: Eye exams, sunglasses, contact lenses, will be covered. They will be taken from the paychecks. The eye operations are optional plans that are to be purchased by the servants.
- HSAs: They are pre-tax dollars that are used for out-of-pocket medical expenses that are covered by the fitness plans.
- FSAs: Flexible Spending accounts are the tax-free dollars that are useful for daycare and dependent care expenses.
- 401(K): It is a retirement savings plan. this is applicable when the member completes one year of his/her service. The company matches 100% contributions of 4% to 6% of contributions of the base salary.
- EAP: If any labor facing mental or physical depressions at the workplace, then they will be given counseling including their family so that they can come out of that problem. Generally, they are work-related issues, depression, marriage problems, family problems that affect the workforce productivity. The Human Resources team will operate this program confidentially.
Troup County Employee Human Resources
- Flexible work schedules: The professionals can balance their work and life.
- Paid Time Off: It is the most important one and is paid by the firms along with the national holidays.
- Vacation: One week of paid vacation will be given to the workmen for their medical emergencies.
- Parental leave: The mother or father can take this leave to spend the time with the little one who entered the family by birth, or surrogacy, or adoption.
- Maternity leave: Expected mothers can access 12-14 weeks of maternity leave.
- Tuition Reimbursement: If any staff want to do any course while doing the job, the system will offer some financial support to take undergraduate or a graduate degree which is related to the company’s growth and development as well as for the career growth of the personnel.
- AD&D: Accidental Death and Dismemberment pays a lump-sum amount to the nominees if the worker dies in the accident. In case of dismemberment, some amount of salary including insurance amount will be paid.
- STD: If the person meets with an accident that he cannot work for some period, then the organization will pay full salary for six months, or nine months, or one year.
- LTD: Long-term disability after crossing waiting time, that means if a person cannot work due to injury or lost his/her limb then the company will pay half amount of salary until they retiring.
- Commuter: These are pre-tax dollars offered for the transportation charges like parking allowances etc.
- Life: It is one time the base salary and will be paid to the nominees.
- Critical illness: For chronic diseases like heart attack, kidney failure, cancer, liver transplantation, etc will be covered under this plan. It is an optional one that is to be paid for by the member.
This is all about the Troup County associates’ profits at the School Board. We hope you understand this report on worker privileges like Health, Retirement, and PTO. If you have any queries and suggestions please write us in the comment section. We will reply to you as early as possible.