Atrium Employee Login @my.atriumhealth.org, check the details here. My Atrium Health allows you to access the medical records at your work. Atrium Employee Login is a secured online web portal. Which helps them to access the medical records without going directly to the healthcare centers. By using this electronic environment employees can check their salary information, Health & Wellness benefits, Development, and compensation benefits.
Atrium Health is a hospital network which is formerly known as Carolinas HealthCare center. It has more than 70,000 employees. This Healthcare center operates 42 hospitals, six emergency departments, 30 urgent care units, and 1,500 above care locations in North Carolina and Georgia. Atrium Healthcare emerged with Winston-Salem. The Healthcare center offers pediatric, cancer, and heart care, as well as organ transplants, burn treatments, and specialized musculoskeletal programs.
Atrium Health is The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority, a municipal hospital authority established under North Carolina’s Hospital Authorities Act (North Carolina General Statutes chapter 131E, part 2). The Healthcare center is governed by a self-perpetuating board of commissioners.
All information about Atrium Employee Login is given below, please read it carefully. Read the following explanation carefully, which are as follows. We are going to provide pretty much In-depth discussion on the login details, forgot password , registration process, and employee benefits of Atrium Employee Login.
Atrium Employee Login Procedure
Present working staff of Atrium can utilize this user interface with the help of login details. If you are freshly joined in Atrium and want to know more about third-party integrations and their workflows to be followed the below points.
- Visit: my.atriumhealth.org
- If the official website mayn’t be opened, Go to this URL
- On the right corner of the page you can choose the language either Spanish or English.
- Enter login details of Atrium Employee Login like Username and Password on the provided input fields
- Click on the login button.
Atrium Employee Login Requirements
- Mandatory to be associated with Atrium Health and use the valid login details.
- Require an digital medium like laptop, tablet or PC.
- Latest iOS should be installed for uninterrupted browsing.
- Compatible browsers such as Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome and remove all the cookies.
- Internet speed should be good.
Atrium Employee Login Password
Users don’t worry on losing the passcode. Here, we will explain renewing your lost password or forgot password in the following step-by-step method.
- In the authorized site click on the “Forgot Password”
- To verify your login details like Username, Date of Birth(mm/dd/yyyy), and Email address in the input columns
- Tap on the continue button. Recovery link will be shared to your email.
- Open the blue colored hyperlink to set a unique secret alpha-numerical code and include one special character to make it strong.
- On the address bar paste the web-address and click on the “Forgot Username?”
- Insert first name, last name, Email address, and DOB on the respective fields.
- Press the Deliver button and complete the process.
Registration Process For Atrium Employee Login
You are trying to registering for the first time. For new users with the active encrypt, it’s easy to access this online web portal. Let’s discuss the proceeding in the underneath steps.
- Visit: my.atriumhealth.org
- If the official website may not be opened, Go to this URL
- Tap on the “Sign up” button
- It asks the few questions like
- Do you already have a MyAtriumHealth account(Yes/No/I didn’t know)-Choose No to create new account
- Are you looking for your own health information, or your child’s information?-Select required
- If your age is at least 18 years old-Tap on Yes/No(If you are a minor then company will send you an activation code within 2 days then you are eligible to access)
- Now type your first name, last name, current address.
- Other information like Date of Birth and Mobile number, Legal sex(Female/Male/Unknown/Nonbinary).
- Next insert your Email address and verify it on the beside space.
- For avoiding the spam, fill the CAPTCHA by putting tick mark on the I am not a robot checkbox.
- Hit the next and follow the instructions.
Employee Benefits of Atrium Health
Once got accessing into this application you can view the many offers provided by healthcare centers to support a healthy balance of your family and work for physical, mental well-being. Below are some Employee Benefits of Atrium Health.
- Health & Wellness: Supplemental Medical Coverage (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement), LifeLock Identity Theft Protection, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care), healthcare plans (medical, dental & vision)
- Retirement: 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan can help you realize your dreams of retirement. Contribute up to 25% of your pre-tax income (up to the IRS annual limit). Generous company match with immediate vesting, Variety of investment options in stocks.
- Time Away from Work: Paid time-off and leave absence, Paid vacation and holidays, Parental and Maternity care will be given.
- Compensation: You can check the extra bonuses, overtime working hours, and monthly payment forms to know the deductions can be monitored.
- Career Development: For the associates there will be conducted skill enhancement workshops. You can also eligible for the internal job opportunities.
- Financial Benefits & Perks: Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Performance Bonuses, Legal Support, Discounts, Commuter Benefits, Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement, Retirement Plan (non-401k), 401k (with matching).
- Life Outside of Work: Employee Assistance Program, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations.
This is everything about Atrium Employee Login @my.atriumhealth.org. For further healthcare center issues and queries, you can post feedback on the comment box or reach our customer support team at 855-799-0044. 8 am – 5 pm from Monday to Friday.