Myschedule.metro.ca Login – Portal, Registration, & Help desk are discussed here.
Myschedule.metro.ca is a web-based platform of Metro.ca. This gives access only to the employees, and to managers, of the Metro.ca retail organization. This platform helps employees to easily access their personal and professional information. The data is secure and safe with the online portal. This enables employees to change and update working hours, vacations, time off, and also update with lunch breaks making working hours count easy for employees.
Regularly, the employees should log in to Myschedule.metro.ca, to check out their work status, shifts, and paystubs. Moreover, employees can carry out the editing and update part too on to the dashboard.
For logging into Myschedule.metro.ca, the employee must have the requirements such as the login details. We have listed below the points for the ease and security of the self-service portal.
- The official web address
- Valid employee Id and password
- Internet browser
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Electronic device and Reliable internet access
- Mobile phone
How to log in to the Myschedule.metro.ca Portal?
As mentioned above with this article we will be sharing the steps for accessing the login page, so, that it will be help full for the active employees to access their dashboard. Following are the steps for the online portal.
- Visit the login page
- Given at the https://myschedule.metro.ca
- Next, enter your employee ID and password
- Click on the login button
- This will open the My schedule Metro CA dashboard
How to Register with Myschedule.metro.ca Online Portal?
This is only an offline method. Authorized employees automatically get registered with the employee self-service portal at the time of hiring. The admin department will be mailing you the valid username and password on your registered e-mail. This mail id is then linked with your dashboard. All the related information you will be receiving in this mail in-box. Employees can use their username and password to access the company dashboard.
Reset your password
Below we have given steps for resetting your forgotten password. Employees can follow the steps to recover your dashboard and continue accessing it without any delay.
- Open the login page available at
- You will see the ‘Forgot Password’ symbol
- Click on the link
- Enter your organization ID in the given emplty field
- Proceed to click on the Submit space bar
- Next, a link is sent to your mail box
- This is password resetting link, click on it
- enter your new password, twice to confirm
- Move on to Tap on ‘Save’ field
- your new login credentials are saved
- Using login page, employees can access the portal app
- Access your dashboard to avail all the company benefits
Myschedule.metro.ca Login page
Access to the login page is permitted only to the active employees, and managers. This is not for any customers or the suppliers, of the retail company. No third party gets access. If you are the authorized individual then you can proceed to go ahead and sign in to your scheduled metro co dashboard and get your working schedule along with the paystub queries.
Let’s see the benefits, which make this online portal stand out from others. There are many benefits associated with the My schedule metro co. Some of them are as follows.
- using online portal employees can check their work schedule
- To view paystubs at anytime and anywhere
- Easy track of working hours, and time offs
- List of paid holidays and left over leaves
- login outlook is available for 24/7 customer services for employees
- Application of latest technology to safegaurd the employees personal information
- Easy and secure availability
Myschedule.metro.ca – Contact Number
In case, you are facing any trouble accessing your online portal and login page, our customer service is always available for your service. Below we have mentioned the help desk number so that you can connect with us at the earliest and get your work done in a short time. The helpline number is 1 877 763-7374/1 800 361-4681. Moreover, you can also browse our site at www.metro.ca.
This article talks about the online portal of Myschedule.metro.ca. Also, we have talked about the reset password procedure and requirements. We have gathered a few benefits and their helpline number. Thank you.